5. You watch “Miss Saigon” every time it comes to town since it draws all the Pinoys out of the woodwork because “That’s the show Lea Salonga was in.”
4. You’ll pay $2 for a package of rice noodles to make Pancit and $6 for a bottle of Kikoman Soy Sauce in the “Oriental Aisle” because there’s no
where else to get it.
3. Every time you go to your hometown/state, you end up packing a Balikbayan box even though you live only a 1-hour plane ride away.
2. When you ask for a “Point-Point Joint**” the cops might arrest you for trying to buy weed.
1. Nobody answers to you when you try to get their attention by saying “SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT!”
**Point-Point Joint (aka Turo Turo) is a popular Filipino restaurant in San Diego. Think Panda Express for Pinoy food.