5. Backstage, everyone thinks you’re Mexican and keeps asking, “Where’s your big brother, George Lopez?”
4. You didn’t bring an entourage and so you just start talking to the ushers, the security people and the stage hands and serve your own drinks pretending you work there too.
3. Your many hundreds of fellow Pinoy fans are up on the Lawn section where the tickets were much much cheaper.
2. You’re embarrassed you used swear words because your Mom and Dad are there in the audience too. Now they’ll make you go to church the next day for confession.
1. You walk away knowing it used to be a dream ever since you were a kid and now it’s just been done.