5) Dipping 5 pieces of fishballs on a stick to either sweet, sour, or spicy
4) Chasing a man with a cup and 5 pesos whos carrying a pair of steel buckets hanging on his shoulder yelling “Taho”out in the streets
3) Craving for late night snack and waiting for a man out on the street calling out “Balut” or “Penoy”
2) Bringing over 10 pesos in the nearest “Tindahan” to buy 5 pesos worth of “pan de sal” and the rest for a liter of Coke.
1) Going accross the street when you crave for grilled “Chicken Innards”, or grilled “chicken liver”(not my choice really) for famous pulutan for my uncles and relatives.