BADASS MADAPAKA! at the Wiltern LG Theater Rocked!!!

Hi friends,

I just wanna thank the many hundreds of you that helped me fill up the Wiltern LG last Saturday night in Los Angeles…you made my year!

I’ll come back with more of an update…but here’s a snappy picture of me in action on-stage, taken by Randall Michelson.

I’m in the middle of editing and assembling the new DVD, so I may not get back to you all in time for a full update…gimme some time. I wanna have the BADASS MADAPAKA! DVD in your hands by early December, so be patient as I create this masterpiece in the meantime. I will however, be offering it first as a “pay per view” on ABS-CBN Now! in late November…so you’ll get to view it all online before it hits stores.

Salamats to you all,
RexyWilternlg_7

This entry was posted in Updates. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

8 Comments

1. Nacho
    Posted November 7, 2005 at 00:09 | Permalink

You can’t touch my tah-kohhzzzz.

2. Nacho
    Posted November 7, 2005 at 07:09 | Permalink

You can’t touch my tah-kohhzzzz.

3. Posted October 29, 2005 at 15:06 | Permalink

My wife, friends, and I laughed our “puwets” off! I can’t wait to add Badass Madapaka to my Rex collection. I enjoy the genius in your brand of comedy, Rex! We have rich history and beautiful, funny culture. Damn proud to be Pinoy! I have a Tito Boy and a Tita Baby (to boot)! Stay funny, bro!

4. Posted October 29, 2005 at 22:06 | Permalink

5. Posted October 27, 2005 at 21:18 | Permalink

my sister and brother-in-law made it out to that show and had an amazing time. those of us here in toronto are jealous as hell. desperately awaiting your next toronto gig!

6. Posted October 28, 2005 at 04:18 | Permalink

7. mike
    Posted October 27, 2005 at 19:35 | Permalink

2 hours of traffic, 30 minutes to find parking, 2 hours of traffic going home….all well worth seeing rex on stage….the show was awesome, can’t wait to get the dvd when it comes out….keep it coming rex!!!!!

8. mike